How to Make Graham Cracker Gingerbread Cottages

Description

Martha and crafter Jodi Levine make cute cottages out of graham crackers. Make a whole village and they’d be perfect for a Christmas centerpiece.

Related Articles

How to Make Graham Cracker Gingerbread Cottages

Is Graham Crackers?

Is Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) South Carolina crackers over the generals in Iraq? He seems to be going ga-ga over Gen. Petraeus, who does the bidding of King George. Bush that is....

Best Graham Cracker Muffin Recipes - Simple Directions

In this article I will show you how to prepare best Graham cracker muffin recipes. Although a sweet reminder of our childhoods, Graham crackers, when used for baking, have long been relegated to pie crusts. Here’s an exciting way to use them—in dense muffins, perfect with a slather of butter, or (for the kid in all of us) Marshmallow Fluff...See more...

Everyday Crackers Used in Walnut Marguerites

Introducing Walnut Marguerites - an emergency cookie made of everyday soda crackers or graham crackers. The crackers, spread with a vanilla-flavored meringue base filled with chopped walnuts and cut dates, are topped with a walnut kernel. Bake until topping is slightly browned. Served with fresh or canned fruit, they make a delicious but inexpensive dessert for any occasion....

Gingerbread and Android Phones

While the original Gingerbread came out when talk of 4G was still more common than actually implemented, the later versions fixed that. You still have to search a bit for 4G phones, but they are there and have better speeds than ever....

What I Learned From Graham Crackers and Toilet Water

One thing I love to do at the end of a long day is sit down and watch my favorite show with a tall glass of milk and a stack of graham crackers. My 1 1/2 year old daughter often enjoys this little snack with me and loves that she can dip the graham crackers all by herself. One day I was doing housework and put out some crackers for my daughter to snack on, but didn\'t bother with the milk. A few minutes later I noticed she was no longer at the kitchen table....

How to Make Raw Vegan Crackers

If you know about or have heard about raw foods you may have come across articles that talk about raw crackers - or more commonly - raw flax seed crackers. Raw crackers are generally standbys for raw foodists of which I am one....

Fascinating Graham Watches Indeed Uncommon!

Graham Watches are extremely popular for their unique design, Watch connoisseurs from all over the world admired and recommended these Graham watches for they are classic designed yet technologically advanced pieces....

flavored crackers

The holes in crackers are named docking hole, which is to control the large air pockets from crackers while shaping the dough baking in the oven. Unlike normal biscuits, crackers can come in varied shapes and sizes such as round, triangle and square. Crackers are nutritious and well prepared to eat use the dryer which is beneficial for the accumulation and long journey. Chapatti, Crisp bread, pita and lavash in the middle of the flat breads are considered auxiliary of so-called crackers....

Graham Pledges to Repeal, Replace "Obamacare"

Oncologist Dr. Bart Witherspoon says, \"If you lose money on 6 percent of the people, but you make it up on the other 94 percent, you can stay in business. If you lose money on 30 percent of the people, then obviously you\'re out of business.\"...

Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes - How to Copycat Your Favorite Cracker Barrel Menu Item!

If you want to copy your favorite Cracker Barrel recipe, this article will get you started! Chefs always make it look so easy! They grab a handful of this, a bit of that, a pinch of this and a dash of that. They fling it in a pan; flip it around a few times, slide it onto a plate, add a little garnish, and voila - dinner is served....